April 5th, 2011
PEN International is looking for a
Web Project Manager
We are half way through the development of a new website, aiming to launch in July 2011, and are looking to hire a part-time Website Project Manager to oversee the final stages of this launch.
Project fee: £5000
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of CMS’s
- Demonstrable experience of writing, editing and proofing for web
- Working knowledge of good practice in web content and editorial policies
- An understanding of information architecture and sitemaps
- Solid knowledge of blogging, Facebook, Twitter and other social media
- Experience of overseeing the creation and distribution of email newsletters
- Demonstrable experience of working with web designers and programmers
- Experience of SEO
- Basic image editing skills
- Statistical analysis skills
- Impeccable organisational and communications skills
- Experience of managing projects to tight deadlines and within budget
Please send a CV and covering letter to Frank Geary, Interim Executive Director, Frank.Geary@pen-international.org by Friday 15th April.
PEN International celebrates literature and promotes freedom of expression. Founded in 1921, our global community of writers now spans more than 100 countries. Our programmes, campaigns, events and publications connect writers and readers wherever they are in the world.
For further information please visit www.pen-international.org